DAVID K. HARP, born Riverside, California, April 24, 1949. Admitted to practice in Arkansas, 1978; Admitted to practice in North Carolina, 1978. Licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Federal Eighth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals; Federal District Courts, Arkansas; State Courts, Arkansas and North Carolina.
- Henderson State University, (BA 1971); University of Arkansas (JD, 1978); Alpha Chi Honor Society; Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities.
- U.S. Army, 1971-1975.
- General Counsel Dyneteria, Inc., North Carolina, 1978-1980.
- Managing Attorney, Western Arkansas Legal Services, Russellville, Arkansas, 1980-1983. Executive Director, Western Arkansas Legal Services, 1983-1990.
- Municipal Judge, Russellville, Arkansas, 1987. Juvenile Judge of Johnson County Arkansas, 1985-1989.
- Member: Sebastian County, Arkansas, and American Bar Associations; Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association; Tenured Delegate, Arkansas Bar Association; Fellow of the Arkansas Bar Foundation; Member- The National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives.
- Martindale-Hubbel rating: Av
David K. Harp concentrates his practice in the areas of social security disability (Arkansas and Oklahoma) and personal injury.