Relentless Advocates Fighting for the Justice & Recoveries Victims Deserve
Accidents happen. Not all of them have to, however. In fact, thousands of accidents, injuries, and deaths could be prevented every year if people were simply more careful and attentive. Whenever preventable negligence hurts you or someone you love:
- You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, suffering, and other losses.
- You can have one or more legal options for holding the at-fault party (or parties) accountable.
- You can turn to WALKER LAW GROUP for strategic help and superior advocacy when it’s time to seek justice.
Call 479-783-5000 to learn more about a potential personal injury case in a confidential consultation.
We’re ready to explain your legal options so you can protect your rights and make informed decisions moving forward. One call or email can uncover the answers you need to start seeking the compensation you may deserve.
Car Accident Attorney
Driver errors cause most auto accidents. From impairment and distraction to non-compliance with traffic laws, all sorts of careless actions can lead to wrecks. When they do, negligent motorists may be just one of the parties at fault.
At WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC., our Fort Smith car accident lawyers represent victims in a range of cases, including (but not limited to) those that involve:
- Drunk or drugged driving wrecks
- Distracted driving accidents
- Speeding or reckless driving wrecks
- Highway work zone accidents
- Crashes caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Parking lot accidents
- Hit and runs
Workers Compensation Attorney
Work accidents and injuries can leave people with lasting impairments and serious financial losses, from astronomical medical bills to lost earnings. Whenever you’re hurt on the job in Arkansas, it’s important to remember that:
- There are strict deadlines and rules for filing workers’ compensation claims.
- Workers’ compensation benefits may NOT be the only form of financial recovery you’re entitled to. If a third party, like a contractor or equipment manufacturer, was also negligent, you could have a personal injury claim as well.
The Fort Smith workers compensation lawyers at WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC. know how to identify all available legal remedies so injured workers can seek the full compensation to which they are entitled.
Though financial recoveries can never reverse the past or restore a permanent loss, they can help injured workers and family rebuild their lives.
Find Out More About Your Potential Personal Injury Case: Contact Us
The steps you take after a personal injury can make all the difference in your case, your recovery, and your future. If you want to be sure your rights are protected and your potential claim is set up for success, it’s time to contact WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC.
Call 479-783-5000 to learn more about your rights and legal options during a confidential consultation.
With over 40 years of combined experience, WALKER LAW GROUP:
- Has deep knowledge of Arkansas personal injury laws
- Provides strategic, fierce advocacy, along with client-focused service
- Is highly skilled at helping injured people recover the compensation they deserve so they can focus on healing, picking up the pieces, and moving on.
Known for our integrity, reliability, and high professional standards, our entire firm is driven to provide exceptional service, affordable rates, and optimal outcomes. For more on our record of excellence and success, we invite you to check out our reviews and awards.