Seeking Justice & Fair Compensation for Auto Accident Victims
Car crashes are a leading cause of injury and death in the U.S. While the average driver will be in about four wrecks over a lifetime, it only takes one auto accident to cause debilitating injuries and devastating losses.
WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC has more than 40 years experience helping victims fight for financial recovery and justice. Bringing diverse skills and deep knowledge to every car accident case we take on, our team offers the strategic, fierce advocacy necessary to help the injured recover compensation and secure the justice they deserve.
Call 479-783-5000 to learn more about your rights and legal options during a confidential consultation.
How Do I Know Who Is At Fault for My Car Accident?
The evidence for the wreck usually holds the answer to this question. Generally, some key indicators of fault for auto accidents in Fort Smith, AK include:
- Photos of the accident scene
- Debris at the crash site
- Witness statements
- Police reports
- Footage from dash cams
- Surveillance camera footage
- Cellphone records
- Toxicology reports
Also, it’s important to note that:
- More than one party can share fault for car wrecks.
- If you’re partly to blame for the accident, Arkansas law will still let you recover compensation as long as you were no more than 49% at fault for the wreck.
- The single best way to identify every at-fault party—and to make sure you’re holding them all accountable—is by consulting with a trusted Fort Smith car accident attorney at WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC
How Much Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
The value of a car accident claim depends on an array of factors specific to a given wreck and its impacts. Usually, factors like (but not exclusive to) the following are key to evaluating how much a car crash case is worth:
- The injuries and related medical bills
- Lost earnings, past and future
- The extent of the property damage
- Pain and suffering
What Will a Sebastian County Car Accident/Attorney Do to Help Me?
The right lawyer, like a Fort Smith car accident attorney at WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC., can provide the counsel and representation needed to help you recover full, fair compensation for a claim. This can include (and is not limited to):
- Explaining your rights and what to expect as you proceed
- Building you a strong case and managing the complex administrative work required to keep it moving forward
- Working diligently and tirelessly to bring cases to the best possible resolutions
Ultimately, our goal is to help car accident victims recover so they can focus on healing, picking up the pieces, and moving on.
Talk to a Fort Smith Car Accident Lawyer About a Potential Case: Contact Us
If you or someone you love has been hurt in an auto wreck, it’s time to contact a Fort Smith car accident attorney at WALKER LAW GROUP, PLC. We fight for the victims of negligence, seeking swift justice and favorable resolutions.
Call 479-783-5000 to learn more about your rights and legal options in a confidential consultation.
Along with aggressive representation, WALKER LAW GROUP is dedicated to serving with integrity, reliability, and the highest professional standards. That means offering client-focused service, affordable prices, and exceptional counsel. For more on our record of excellence and success, check out our reviews and awards.