Superior Representation for the Victims of 18-Wheeler Accidents
Semi-trucks are mainstays on Arkansas roads, playing a crucial role in delivering goods and resources across the nation. Nevertheless, 18-wheelers can also present some major dangers. Weighing up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, semis can cause catastrophic damage and life-threatening injuries when wrecks happen.
The Fort Smith truck accident attorneys at WALKER & HARP, P.L.L.C. understand how devastating semi wrecks can be. We also are highly skilled at helping truck crash victims protect and exercise their rights to compensation and justice.
Whether you were hurt by the negligence of a trucker, a motor carrier, or some other party, we’re ready to help you get on the road to recovery.
Call 479-783-5000 to learn more about your potential truck accident case in a confidential consultation.
How Do I Prove Fault for a Truck Accident?
Liability for an 18-wheeler accident will depend on how that crash was caused. Typically, fault for these wrecks will lie with one or more of the following parties:
- Motorists, including truck drivers, passenger vehicle drivers, motorcyclists, and others
- Trucking companies, brokers, and/or shippers
- Vehicle equipment manufacturers and/or vehicle service technicians
- Cities, counties, and/or crew responsible for road construction and/or maintenance
To figure out and prove which party (or parties) are at fault, this (and other) evidence can be essential:
- Pictures of the accident scene
- Witness statements
- Trucker and motor carrier records
- Records from electronic onboard records
- Dashcam footage
- Cellphone records
- Police reports
- Toxicology reports
- Expert witness opinions
How Long Will Does It Take to Resolve Truck Accident Cases?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. The complexity of the case, the available evidence, and much more can affect how quickly truck wreck claims are resolved.
For a specific answer pertaining to your situation, contact WALKER & HARP, P.L.L.C. for a no-obligation consultation.
Do I Need a Sebastian County Truck Accident for My Case?
You need a truck accident attorney if:
- You are serious about protecting your rights and the strength of your potential case.
- You have been severely injured, and you need someone else to handle your claim while you focus on treatment and healing.
- You want the best chances of obtaining justice and recovering full, fair compensation for your injuries, damaged property, lost earnings, pain, suffering, and more.
Talk to an Experienced Fort Smith Truck Accident Lawyer About a Case: Contact Us
If you or someone you love has been hurt in an 18-wheeler wreck, you may be entitled to justice and financial recovery. To discover more about your rights, contact a Fort Smith truck accident attorney at WALKER & HARP, P.L.L.C. We fight for the victims of truck accidents, seeking swift justice and favorable resolutions.
Call 479-783-5000 to learn more about your legal options during a confidential consultation.
With over 70 years of combined experience, our talented Fort Smith truck accident attorneys have the skills, knowledge, and dedication to provide strategic, fierce advocacy. We are known for our integrity, reliability, and relentless representation, and we won’t stop until our clients recover full, fair compensation.
For more on our record of excellence and success, we invite you to check out our reviews and awards.